Monday, November 22, 2010

A Brief Introduction from the Boy with Peculiar Logic-Grid






O5.48 A.M was the time I started to write this blog, after I pull an all nighter, lay in my bed all night fully awake. Then it just popped in my head, a blog would be a cool-geeky stuff to do. Channel my thoughts, rather than let it flow inside my logic grid, contradicting, argue, and plotting against each other that will lead to sleep deprivation. The sleep issues perhaps were my own mistake, mixing two new coffee blends without reducing the consumed amount. But who cares anyway… everyone has sleep issues to some extent, especially with certain level of anxiety or, in some case, the biological hours just screwed…

See, just moving several lines and I start rambling….

But, I still deserve my moments of fame, especially for the reader who’ll wonder, who the heck is writing this piece…

My Name is Richard, Just call me Rich. Age, sex, weight, race, was skipped, because I’ll attach my photos so you’ll get rough estimation… (it would not be exhilarating if everything can be figured easily).. 


First of all let’s pray together before I start rambling:

“God, please don’t make this blog look like emotional day to day diary…. List of all the personal drama and boring stuff…. Because, I loathe all of that…and I like to mock all that stuff..”

Well, I guess that was enough for starters… I’ll fill in the detail later…



Since this page basically all about me, so I’ll took the liberty to share some random things about me:


  • First of all, don’t nag me for a little grammar or spelling mistakes here and there….. English is my second language, and It’s not like I’m writing my thesis here… so as long as you understand what I’m talking about.. I’m cool with it…
  • I’m Indonesian and PROUD of it.
  • Currently work as a Model and lovin’ it…
  • Only Child in the Family.. so at home everything is about ME!
  • When I was a teenage I really want to be Forensic Scientist, studying Forensic Toxicology..
  • Have a really diverse interest, somehow I managed to like some things that doesn’t connect with each other.. such as: Japanese  culture (manga, anime, cosplay XD) – human anatomy - fashion – sport.. Just to name a few..
  • A Total Fanboy of SNSD & Adriana Lima (I guess I’ll end up with nosebleed of I met them in the street)
  • No!, I’m not living in a dark basement full with geeky stuff, creepy stalking journal and chained to a computer… in case you wondering.. haha..
  • Have sweet tooth… so; Ice Cream and Cake and Cookies is my guilty pleasure
  • I wish I could be better at lying… sweaty palm, nervousness, and stutter.. all symptoms are readable…
  • I can speak Indonesian, English, and Japanese
  • I’m certain that Good music is one of the most essential things to start a day

No comments:

Post a Comment