Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Runway... ..

There always first time for everything, and most of this "first time" experiences not always end up pretty..... well, even it was your "first kiss" or your first "cheating on test" moment...  but those are no comparison with the first time you do something under the spotlight, with lots of audiences... my one of the scariest moment was my first fashion show for Mr.Ichwan Thoha, one of Indonesian renowned fashion designer.

Well, I'm still a F.O.B from my hometown, nerdy, very shy, and the only fashion i know was tee and jeans, so of course naturally my nerves kinda went nuts. When I was in line at the backstage, I felt as if there was a hurricane inside my stomach, and my face was made from paper....... my only thought was "make an angry face... make an angry face..." but then again, i realized my angry face usually looks like evil serial killer... ugh this is so not high fashion...  until several minutes before my turn to walk then I got an idea... "quick!! make a zoolander face..." and voila!!!  I don't know what happened at the catwalk... but then again the pictures turns out like this... well, I still think I kinda look mean, but well.. it's a good start.... hahaha....



Richard Theo - Runway


Richard Theo - Runway

No comments:

Post a Comment