Thursday, May 31, 2012

Freaking Early Morning Booster


Freaking Early Morning Blaster

Like most of the people, a good music in the beginning of the day can turn your regular day to long lasting Zip-a-dee-doo-dah moments, it’s like waking up in the right side of bed and voila everything perfectly fall to it’s places. For me, these songs really cannonball of Energy in the morning (yeah… I know, most of them are the vanity and self admiring stuff).

I’m not exactly a morning person, and sometimes I feel that  Morning people annoy me… but, I find the combination of Good music + coffee + morning snack, can turn my mood instantly from “touch-me-and-I’m-gonna-rip-your-heart-from-your-chest-with-my-bare-hands”  to “Somewhat normal” XD

Moving on, this is my current list of Morning songs…  

·         Beethoven Violin Sonata No.5 “Spring”
·         Lucy and the Cloud Parade – Love Yourself
·         Tim Myers – Simply Wonderful
·         Apollo 440 – Can’t Stop the Rock
·         Paolo Nutini – Pencil Full of Lead
·         Wonder Girls – So Hot
·         Son Dambi ft After School – AMOLED
·         Horie Yui - Scramble
·         Christina Aguilera – Vanity
·         2ne1 – I’m the Best
·         Mika – Lollipop
·         Rag Fair – Kokoro Yohou
·         Asian Kung-fu Generation – Rewrite
·         Jennifer Lewis – Dig a Little Deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment